“THE DIRT INDIE STORE CONTEST” OFFICIAL RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER LEGALLY RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR CANADA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES: The “THE DIRT INDIE STORE CONTEST” (alternatively referred to herein as the “Promotion”).
2) SPONSOR: 11-7 Recording Corp. DBA Eleven Seven Music and its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and partners, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Promotion (collectively, “Sponsor and its Agents”).
3) ELIGIBILITY: Open to eligible participants 18 years of age or older legally residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia or Canada. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Sponsor and its Agents and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Promotion Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4) TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION.
(a) Online Entries: To enter online, post Submission on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tagging Motley Crue with the hashtag #TheDirt and also tag the store that you are in, between Friday, March 22, 2019 through Friday, April 12, 2019.
(b) Email Entries: Send an email with all required information (with the Submission attached, noting which store you are in) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If email entry is not available, please enter via online entry, as described above, or via regular mail, as described below.
(c) Mail Entries: Mail a business envelope containing your Submission and entry, noting which store you are in, hand printed or typed with your full name, shipping address, telephone number with area code, email address, and username to: Eleven Seven Music, 38 West 21st Street, Suite 300, New York, NY 10010, Attn: Amanda Meyer.
Each entry must be received by April 12, 2019 regardless of method of entry. No facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries (other than the electronic transmission of the online entry or entry via email) will be allowed. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry. In the event that there is more than one entry for the same person, Sponsor and its Agents may disqualify that person. Each entry must be mailed in a separate outer mailing envelope. Sponsor and its Agents are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any entry not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort. All entries and Submissions (if applicable) become the property of Sponsor and its Agents and will not be returned.
5) ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the THE DIRT INDIE STORE CONTEST Sweepstakes commences on or about March 22, 2019 and ends on April 12, 2019.
6) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be chosen by Sponsor (the “Winner”). Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about April 15, 2019 and the Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release (where lawful). If a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Publicity/Liability Release is not received within 5 business days of the date of notification, Winner’s eligibility to be awarded Prize(s) may be deemed forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents) and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to require a potential winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Sponsor and its Agents into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion.
8) PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded one (1) Guitar Autographed by Nikki Sixx; One (1) Winner will be awarded Drumsticks Autographed by Tommy Lee; One (1) Winner will be awarded One (1) Vintage Mötley Crüe T-Shirt; and Five (5) Winners will be awarded One (1) copy each of The Dirt book (the “Prize(s)”) No prize substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its Agents. The Prizes will be personal to the Winners and may not be transferred. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the awarding of any Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
9) GENERAL: Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion, or for any other reason or for no reason, as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to (but are not required to) select the Winner at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or cancellation. By entering, you: (a) agree to release the Sponsor and its Agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from your participation in the Promotion; (b) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its Agents; and (c) give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and its Agents by email, mail or phone. By submitting an entry, you further consent to the use of your name, Promotion submission, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to you and arising out of your participation in this Promotion (with or without using your name) in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party (except if Winner is a resident where otherwise prohibited by law). If you are one of the Winners, prior to being awarded Prize, you must agree to sign an affidavit to such effect, unless you are a Winner residing where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to award of Prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Promotion is governed by laws of the state of New York and all claims must be resolved in the city and state of New York. You further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or awarded Prize shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the for the Southern District of New York. Should any of the provisions of the Official Promotion Rules be found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be deemed severed or restricted and the remainder of the Official Promotion Rules shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Sponsor and its Agents to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10) RELEASE: You release, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor and its Agents, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims (know and unknown), liabilities, injuries, death, loss and/or damages of any kind arising from your participation in the Promotion. You assume all risks associated with the Promotion, and you agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses related thereto.
11) WINNER IDENTIFICATION & OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the Winner, send a request via email to email@example.com or mail a letter request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Eleven Seven Music, 38 West 21st Street, Suite 300, New York, NY 10010. Requests must be received by June 30, 2016 to obtain a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address, Attn: Rules Request, The DIRT INDIE STORE CONTEST.